- GriefShare is a 13-week program designed to help individuals who have suffered from the pain and sorrow of loss. Participants will hear biblical truth from wise counselors in the context of mutual encouragement.
- Each week the group will watch video interviews of individuals who have suffered personal loss, followed by a group discussion and ending with take-home assignments for personal growth.
- Sunday mornings 8-9:45 am
- Beginning Jan. 5th for 13 weeks ending March 31st
- Anyone who has suffered loss of any kind. Loss of loved one, health, innocence, job.
- $20 individual/couple – includes workbook and weekly refreshments.