Until further notice, we are gathering outdoors each Sunday at 9am in the Crossway Church amphitheater which is located behind the building.
In case of inclement weather or unsafe summer heat, go to crosswaypa.org/summer2020 for possible service cancellation or postponment. If there are any changes, this information will be posted by 8am on Sunday.
Those who display symptoms of possible COVID-19 are asked to stay home and to participate in the service remotely (via YouTube Livestream). Possible symptoms include the following: Cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills and/or repeated shaking, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, diarrhea, feeling feverish or a measured temp of 100 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, known close contact with a person who is lab confirmed to have COVID-19.
Top-Deck Seating Instructions:
Those who are immuno-compromised or are ages 65+ may desire to watch our services online (via YouTube Livestream) or attend the service on the top-deck to limit contact with others. Top-deck entrance is through the main lobby and seating is limited to those who are in need. Here are the top-deck details:
- You can use the drop-off zone at main entrance of church building for passengers. Handicap parking for seniors, etc. is available in the lot closest to the building, as usual.
- An usher will greet and bring you into the building and will escort you through the lobby onto the top deck.
- An usher will direct you to your chair(s). The church will provide upholstered chairs for seating on the top deck, so you do not need to bring your own chair. We will have chairs set up in groups of 2 (for couples), spaced at 6 feet apart. The top deck will be on a first-come-first-seated basis. If space runs out, we will do our best to locate other areas that are below near to the amphitheater but not in with the crowd.
- The lobby bathrooms will be available for your use, if needed.
- There is no shade on the top deck so you may want to consider wearing a visor or bringing an umbrella.
- Guests are welcome! If you are new to Crossway, please introduce yourself at the welcome tent at the top of the amphitheater upon your arrival. There is a gift for all first-time guests.
- Offerings and tithes can be dropped in the designated buckets at the top of the amphitheater before the service begins. Offering baskets will not be passed during the service. Online giving is always an option as well.
- Communion elements (on applicable Sundays) will be distributed by the ushers before being seated. If for some reason you did not receive them, see an usher.
- Everyone will be seated by the ushers. Rows will be filled in successively from the bottom of the amphitheater to the top.
- Please bring your own lawn chair or blanket to sit on. Umbrellas for shade are also a good idea.
- When seated, members of the same household or individuals attending together may sit adjacent to one another. There should be six feet of separation between families or individuals not attending together.
- Attendees are welcome to wear face masks; however, they are not required.
- Parents are responsible for their children at all times and should not allow them to roam or play unattended.
- Entrust children’s ministry will not be offered.
- The church building will be closed, except for those accessing top-deck seating.
- Portable toilets will be available outside on the east side of the building.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to ensure you are seated before the start of service.
- Proceed to the amphitheater by walking down the cul-de-sac fire lane on the left-hand side of the building. Please do not enter through the main lobby (unless you're sitting on the top deck). A drop-off lane will be available at the top of the fire lane: