Sola is for young adults, ages 18-30. We gather twice a month to study God's word, to fellowship and to encourage one another.
Sola will meet on Friday nights, at 7:30pm, on the following nights:
- February 1-3 – SOLA Winter Retreat (@Black Rock Retreat)
- February 22nd- Caitlyn's Birthday Potluck (@ the Buckwalter's) - 6:00-9:00
- March 8th - SOLA Meeting (@ the Donaldsons') - 7:30-10:00 PM
- March 22nd - SOLA Game Night (@ Crossway) - 7:30-10:00 PM
- April 12th - SOLA Meeting (@ Crossway - upstairs) - 7:30-10:00PM
- April 26th - Escape Room (Downtown) - 7:30-10:00 PM
- May 10th - SOLA Meeting (@ Crossway - upstairs) - 7:30-10:00 PM
- May 24th - SOLA BOWL - Leisure Lanes - 7:30-10:00 PM
- June 7th - SOLA SUmmer Kickoff (@ the Donaldson's) - 6:00-9:00 PM
- June 22nd - Inner Harbor Day Trip - 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- July 4th - Fireworks (Long's Park) - 7:30-10:00 PM
- July 19th - SOLA Meeting (@ Crossway) - 7:30-10:00 PM
- September 6th - SOLA FALL KICKOFF - 6:00-9:00 PM
Sola is the Latin word for alone, and it was the cry at the heart of the Protestant Reformation. As the Reformers studied and applied God's Word, they developed 5 slogans that summarized their differences from Rome:
Sola Fide (Faith alone),
Sola Gratia (Grace alone)
Solus Christus (Christ alone)
Sola Scriptura (Scripture alone)
Soli Deo Gloria (to God alone be the glory)
These 5 "alones" of the Reformation are some of the most foundational aspects of the Christian's life, and they help us to understand the grace of God that he extends to us in the gospel.
Check out the calendar to see when and where Sola meetings occur.
Feel free to contact Josh for more information about SOLA: firstname.lastname@example.org